Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm not this guy.

There's another Brian Deacon that is doing a fine job of helping me stay anonymous on the net, but it certainly doesn't make ego-surfing any fun. Although it was gratifying to see that at least my Amazon profile showed up at the very bottom of the first page of hits on google. (W00t! I made it to the first page!)

But you can imagine my confusion one day when I got a VHS tape in the mail of a movie about Jesus and flipped it over to find that I played Jesus. I at first thought it was a very cleverly executed proselytizing gimmick, and that down the street was an identical copy of the tape, but with Joe Smith playing the role of Jesus.

But the other guy is way over in England (that place is lousy with Deacons), and as far as I can tell, he has few opinions on software.

0 comments: